(1) The following provides information regarding the collection of personal data when using our website. Art. 4 (1) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) defines personal data as all data which makes it possible to identify you as a person such as, for example, your name, address, email addresses or user behaviour.
(2) The data controller as per Art. 4 (7) GDPR is the company
Großer Burstah 21
20457 Hamburg, Germany
(3) Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at:
Dr. Volkan Güngör
Großer Burstah 21
20457 Hamburg, Germany
(4) Any questions or issues relating to your data should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you wish to contact our data protection officer directly (for example, because you have a particularly sensitive issue), please send him a letter by post as we cannot guarantee that email communications will always be completely secure.
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security:
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access status/HTTP status code
Amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) We process this above-mentioned personal data for the technical provision and stability of our website on the following legal basis:
For the technical provision of our website pursuant to Section 25 (2) No. 2 TTDSG, as the processing of the above-mentioned data is absolutely necessary to enable us to use our website as you expressly requested, or
to protect our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO, in order to provide you with the website in a technical and secure manner.
(4) This data is stored for 90 days and then automatically deleted.
(1) In case of inquiries, we offer you the possibility to contact us via forms provided on the website. In the area of our identification solutions, you can use this contact form: Nect | Support. When exercising your data subject rights according to the GDPR, we provide you with this contact form: Nect | Privacy Concern.
(2) The data processing is carried out for the purpose of communicating with you, answering your inquiry or for the targeted processing of a submitted request in accordance with Art. 15 to 22 GDPR. If the contact is directed towards the conclusion or execution of a contract or for the execution of pre-contractual measures, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDPR. In the case of personal data provided for the exercise of your data subject rights, the legal basis results from Art. 6 (1) lit. c) GDPR, since we are legally obligated to respond to your inquiry as the responsible party within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR. In addition, we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest to get in touch with inquiring persons quickly and easily or to ensure a service-oriented response to your inquiries. The legal basis for this is then Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
We use Salesforce to manage customer data for sales inquiries. The provider is Salesforce Germany GmbH, and the headquarter of Salesforce.com Inc. is located at 415 Mission St., 3rd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105. The web-based contact form "Sales Inquiry", which is built into our website, is linked to Salesforce.
We have entered into a commissioned processing agreement with Salesforce pursuant to Art. 28 GDPR. Through this agreement, Salesforce assures that you process the data in accordance with the GDPR and ensure the protection of the rights of the data subject. Salesforce has Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) that have been approved by the French data protection authority. These are binding corporate rules that legitimize corporate data transfers to third countries outside the EU and EEA. Details can be found here: Salesforce Homepage. Salesforce is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, has been awarded the TRUSTe Privacy Seal, and limits access data to that permitted by law. In addition, Salesforce is certified by trusted security standards, including PCI-DSS, SOC2, ISO 27001.
The legal basis for the use of Salesforce is in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR due to our legitimate interest in optimizing our sales activities and processing customer inquiries.
(4) The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact forms will be deleted immediately and to the full legally prescribed extent after completion of the request made by you or after termination of our contractual or business relationship.
Furthermore, insofar as there are no legal obligations to retain data, in particular from commercial or tax law regulations (as a rule, this is two to 10 years), we also delete your personal data for the preservation of evidence in accordance with civil law limitation periods pursuant to §§ 195 ff. BGB (German Civil Code) after three years and in exceptional cases after 30 years.
(2) To enable the use of our website, the use of technical-functional cookies is necessary. These necessary cookies enable, for example, page navigation. The cookies required for the use of the website cannot be deactivated. However, you have the option of preventing cookies from being stored on your computer by making the appropriate settings in your browser. We point out that without these cookies, the website may not function properly.
(4) We use links to share information on social networks and media. However, no plug-ins are used for this purpose or content from third-party providers is integrated. As long as you do not click on the link of a social network to share content there, no data is sent to the respective networks. As soon as you click on a link, you will be directed to a website of the respective social network. You will then receive further information and notes on data protection below under the link according to § 5 (2) of this data protection declaration.
(1) We are represented on several social media platforms with our own company page. The following platforms are used by us, among others: LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
(2) Through this, we would like to offer further opportunities for information and communication. You can therefore obtain further information here: Nect | Data protection / privacy notes for Facebook, Instagram and others.
(1) We make podcasts available for listening via our website. The associated data processing for the provision of the podcasts is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. For this purpose, we use the following providers on our website: Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Deezer as well as Spotify.
(2) No data flows to these providers solely by calling up our website. Only when you click on the offer, the respective provider learns from which website you came. The further processing of this information is the sole responsibility of the providers. We have no influence on the data and data processing procedures collected from you by the providers, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of the processing or the storage periods.
(3) For more detailed information on data processing by the respective provider, please refer to the privacy statements of the providers.
(1) We use the provider Vimeo for the integration of videos. Vimeo is operated by Vimeo Interactive Video Experience Platform, Inc. with headquarters at 330 West 34th Street, 5th Floor New York, New York 10011, USA.
(2) We use this offer within our online presence based on our legitimate interest. This legitimate interest consists of the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online presence. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. The storage of information in the terminal device or access to information already stored in the terminal device is also absolutely necessary so that we can provide a video that you have expressly requested. The legal basis for this is Section 25 (2) No. 2 TTDSG.
(1) If we provide you with free information and knowledge content as part of online events such as recorded or live webinars or via an online form, we require your personal data in order to provide you with our offer. If you do not provide us with this data, then participation in the webinar, for example, will not be possible. To be able to conduct webinars via the Internet, we rely on the solution of Vimeo (Vimeo Interactive Video Experience Platform, Inc., 330 West 34th Street, 5th Floor, New York, New York 10001, USA email@example.com).
(2) By requesting and using free content, you expressly consent to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes and to the use of such data for contacting you by Nect by e-mail or telephone.
(3) The following of your data will be collected: Depending on the request, first and last name, company name, telephone number, e-mail address.
Furthermore, the following analyses about viewer activities of individual participants are displayed to us as host via Vimeo: Watch Time, questions asked in the Q&A session, and responses to surveys within the webinar. Furthermore, Vimeo provides us as host with analyses of the overall audience, e.g. viewer numbers, without drawing conclusions about individual participants.
After a webinar, you will automatically receive the recording link to the webinar from Vimeo by e-mail.
(4) Your data will be processed for the following purposes: Providing free information, participating in and conducting free online events such as webinars, relationship or customer maintenance or support and / or marketing.
(5) Legal basis(s):
In the event of the conclusion of a contract, the legal basis is Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR.
Furthermore, in the case of free webinars, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
Furthermore, it results from your explicit declaration of consent that we can contact you electronically for marketing activities (advertising).
(6) Storage period: We store your personal data as long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of our legal obligations, but for a maximum of two years or as long as the consent has not been objected to.
(7) Your rights: We will be happy to provide you with information on whether personal data relating to you is being processed; if this is the case, you have a right to information on this personal data and to the information listed in detail in Art. 15 GDPR. In addition, you have the right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR), the right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR), the right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR) and the right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR) under the respective legal conditions.
Pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR, you have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR (data processing for the purposes of safeguarding a legitimate interest).
You may object to the use of your data for marketing activities using electronic mail at any time without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the prime rates.
In the event of your objection, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. You can revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Please note that the revocation is only effective for the future.
Without prejudice to these rights and the possibility of exercising any other administrative or judicial remedy, you may at any time exercise your right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes data protection law (Article 77 GDPR).
If you submit an application to us via our website, we process your personal data in the following way: Nect | Data protection / privacy declaration for our online job application process.
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us regarding the personal data concerning you:
Right to information,
Right to rectification or deletion,
Right to restriction of processing,
Right to data portability.
(2) If we process your data to protect legitimate interests, you may object to this processing on grounds relating to your particular situation. We will then no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
(3) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. For this purpose, you can contact the supervisory authority at our registered office. You can find the address under the following link on the Internet: Addresses and Links.
Should you have given your consent to processing of your data, then you can also withdraw it at any time without giving any reason, effective for the future. Withdrawing your consent will mean that we are no longer permitted to process your personal data after you have informed us of this withdrawal. You can use the following contact details to inform us regarding your withdrawal of consent: Nect GmbH, Großer Burstah 21, 20457 Hamburg, Germany or firstname.lastname@example.org. See also our legal notice.
(1) Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
(2) In addition, we use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection/ privacy declaration is current and valid in the version of October 2023. Further development of our website and offerings in connection with it or changes in legal or official requirements may make it necessary to amend this data protection/ privacy declaration. To view and print off the relevant current data protection/ privacy declaration at any time, please go to our website Nect | Data protection / privacy notes for users of the Nect Wallet.
Current as of: October 2023