(1) The following provides information regarding the collection of personal data when using our website. Art. 4 (1) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) defines personal data as all data which makes it possible to identify you as a person such as, for example, your name, address, email addresses or user behaviour.
(2) The data controller as per Art. 4 (7) GDPR is the company
Großer Burstah 21
20457 Hamburg, Germany
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at:
Großer Burstah 21
20457 Hamburg, Germany
Any questions or issues relating to your data should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you wish to contact our data protection officer directly (for example, because you have a particularly sensitive issue), please send him a letter by post as we cannot guarantee that email communications will always be completely secure.
(1) Should you have questions of any kind, we offer you the option of establishing contact with us via a form provided on the website. If you use the form, then you must provide a valid email address and your name so that we know who the enquiry came from and can answer it. You may also voluntarily provide additional information.
(2) Data processing will take place for the purpose of communicating with you; to answer your enquiry or to deal with a specific enquiry. Should contact be established to conclude a contract or to perform the steps required to enter into a contract, then the legal basis for processing will be Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 (b) GDPR. In addition to this, we will process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest in establishing contact with the person making the enquiry as quickly and easily as possible or to ensure service-oriented answering of your enquiries. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 (f) GDPR.
(3) The personal data which we collect when you use the contact form will be automatically erased when your enquiry has been dealt with, insofar as there are no legal archiving obligations, in particular under commercial or tax law.
(1) You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
· Right to information,
· Right to rectification or erasure,
· Right to restriction of processing,
· Right to object to processing,
· Right to data portability.
(2) In addition to this, you have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data. To do so, please contact the supervisory authority responsible for our registered office. The address can be found on the Internet under the following link: Addresses and Links
(1) Where the website is only used for purely informative purposes - i.e. if you do not register as a user or transmit information to us in any other way - then we will only collect the personal data transmitted by your browser to our server. If you would like to visit our website, then we will collect the following data, which we require for technical reasons to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 (f) GDPR.
· IP address
· Date and time of request
· Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
· Content of the request (specific site)
· Access status/ HTTP status code
· The relevant data volume transmitted
· The website from which the request originates
· Operating system and its interface
· Browser software language and version
(2) This data will be stored for 90 days and then automatically erased.
(1) No cookies or web tracking are used for the purpose of understanding or tracking your behaviour when visiting our website. All data which we save on the user’s device will be used solely for functional purposes; only transmitted within our own systems; never include personal data and will never be used to monitor our users’ behaviour.
(2) We use links to share information on social networks and media. No plug-ins are used for this purpose, with the exception of videos on demand (e.g. Vimeo). No data will be sent to social media networks unless you click a social network link to share content. As soon as you click such a link you will be directed to the relevant social media network website. For further information and notes on data protection/ privacy, please click the link which follows Section 6 of this data protection/ privacy declaration.
We have a presence on a number of social media platforms (own company page). They are used to provide further opportunities to obtain information and for communication. We use the following platforms:
Xing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Vimeo.
Parallel to this, please see our separate, related data protection/ privacy notes.
If you submit a job application to us via our website, then we will process your personal data as follows.
Should you have given your consent to processing of your data, then you can also withdraw it at any time without giving any reason, effective for the future. Withdrawing your consent will mean that we are no longer permitted to process your personal data after you have informed us of this withdrawal. You can use the following contact details to inform us regarding your withdrawal of consent: Nect GmbH, Großer Burstah 21, 20457 Hamburg, Germany or email@example.com. See also our legal notice.
(1) To ensure that your visit to our website is secure, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. This is generally 256-bit encryption. Should your browser not support 256-bit encryption, then we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. The locked padlock symbol in your browser’s lower status bar indicates that an individual page of our Internet presence is encrypted.
(2) In addition to this, we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation; partial or full loss; destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection/ privacy declaration is current and valid in the version of February 2022. Further development of our website and offerings in connection with it or changes in legal or official requirements may make it necessary to amend this data protection/ privacy declaration. To view and print off the relevant current data protection/ privacy declaration at any time, please go to our website https://nect.com/en/privacy-policy/.
Current as of: June 2022