(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 Para. 7 EU Data Protection Regulation
(DS-GVO) is the company
Großer Burstah 21
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at
External data protection officer
represented by Prof. Dr. Christoph Bauer
Große Bleichen 21, 20354 Hamburg
For all questions and concerns regarding your data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to communicate directly with our data protection officer (for example, because you have a particularly sensitive request), please contact him or her by post, as communication by e-mail can always have security gaps. Please state in your request that your concern relates to the company Nect GmbH.
(3) Contact form: For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address and name so that we know who the enquiry is from and to be able to answer it. Further can be given voluntarily. The data processing for contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1. lit. a DS-GVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the request you have made has been dealt with.
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us regarding personal data which concerns you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) In addition to this, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal data. To do so, please contact the supervisory authority responsible for our domicile. The address can be found on the Internet under the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
(1) In the case of purely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only gather the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
This data is stored for 90 days and then automatically deleted.
We do not use any cookies, third-party plug-ins or web tracking with the aim of understanding or tracking your behaviour when visiting our website. Any data that we store on the user's device is used for functional purposes only, within our own systems, never shared with third parties, never contains personally identifiable data and will never be used to monitor the behaviour of our users.
Should you have given consent to processing of your data, you can withdraw it at any time. Such a withdrawal will influence the permissibility of processing of your personal data from the date on which you withdraw your consent. To inform us of your withdrawal of consent, contact us as follows: Nect GmbH, Großer Burstah 19-21, D-20457 Hamburg, Germany, email@example.com (See also Imprint).
(1) We use the widespread SSL procedure (secure socket layer) on our website in conjunction with the highest level of encryption which is supported by your browser. This is generally 256-Bit encryption Should your browser not support 256-Bit encryption, then we will use 128-Bit v3 technology instead. To identify whether individual pages on our site are encrypted, look for the locked key or padlock symbol in your browser’s lower status bar.
(2) In addition to this, we use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation; partial or full loss; destruction or the unauthorized access of third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Currentness and amendment of this data protection declaration This data protection declaration is currently valid as of May 2018. Further development of our website and its offerings or amendments to statutory or official specifications may make it necessary to amend this data protection declaration. The relevant current data protection declaration can be downloaded and printed by clicking the following link: https://nect.com/de/data-protection/.
Status: January 2021